Q Court Dental Studio is a family friendly NHS Dental Practice who welcomes patients of all ages. We believe it is important for our patients to understand what are the costs of NHS Treatment and under what circumstances it is provided for free.
Are you entitled to free
NHS Dental Treatment?
You are entitled to free NHS dental treatment if, when the treatment starts, you:
- are aged under 18
- are aged 18 and in full-time education
- are pregnant or have had a baby within the last 12 months
- have a certificate of exemption from payment because of income
If you do not qualify for free treatment you are entitled to pay for your NHS dental treatment.
What treatments are available on the NHS?
Q Court Dental Studio provides the following treatments for the NHS:
- Dental Examinations
- Amalgam fillings
- Scale and Polish
- White fillings on front teeth
- Crowns/Bridges (on approval)
- Veneers (if medically indicated)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Acrylic Dentures